Information Security Officer
ChemAxon is a science-driven chem- and bioinformatics company. We provide a variety of software solutions worldwide for companies and end-users mostly from the pharmaceutical and biotech industry.
Location: Budapest, Graphisoft Park. Our office will move to Váci Greens office park at the beginning of 2022.
What will be your key responsibilities:
To be successful as an information security officer, you should have expert analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of best practices to prevent a wide range of security threats. Top candidates will also be excellent communicators, able to train and educate our staff in various information security topics.
- Identifying vulnerabilities in our current network.
- Collaborating with management, SRE, product teams and the IT department to improve security.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive plan to secure our computing network.
- Develop and implement incident management processes to handle security breaches and discovered vulnerabilities.
- Ensure compliance with security policies.
- Keeping up to date with developments in IT security standards and threats.
- Performing penetration tests to find any flaws.
- Documenting any security breaches and assessing their damage.
- Educating colleagues about security software and best practices for information security.
- Promoting DevSecOps culture within the organization
What experience should you have:
- Degree in computer science or a technology-related field.
- Professional information security certification.
- Experience in an information security role.
- Solid knowledge of various information security frameworks.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to educate a non-technical audience about various security measures.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
What do you get in return:
- Competitive salary in a growing and continuously improving company.
- An inspiring working environment (entertainment area, kid’s corner and a fully equipped kitchen).
- Annual training budget for off-site training and ebooks.
- Ability to work with global Top500 client companies.
- 8 days/month Home Office
- Everyday use of English in a multicultural environment
- A training program with a generous yearly allowance for personal development