Eleveo provides a platform that supports Contact Centers around the globe. Above all, it it supports them in recording, evaluating, and improving their services based on self-evaluation and customer feedback. To learn more, check out our product page.
The team you will join is responsible for delivering our solution to our customers and supporting their deployments. The team also provides technical assistance to our Implementation partners and Customers IT departments in setting up, maintaining and troubleshooting our solution.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Have an opportunity to get in touch with the latest technologies for Cloud and on-premise solutions.
- Work on technical issues at customer deployments
- Be in daily contact with Customer and Partner IT technicians via phone/chat/e-mail and using remote access to work within customers environment
- Analyze logs and relevant data to troubleshoot and recreate customer issues on approved test systems.
- Collect feedback from customers and provide it to the development team and management
- You will be a part of Support and Services organizations, working closely with our Project Managers and also with technical consultants and software engineers.
What experience should you have:
- Excellent communicative skills, able to find compromise solutions, be representative in front of customers
- Proven customer service skills
- Be creative to find workarounds and solutions for the customers, reporting defects and problems
- Understanding of the Product lifecycle and future direction for the supported products
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) in English
- Strong knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Understanding of voice communication technologies is a plus
- Understanding of SQL
- Good (better native) Czech or Slovak
- Passion for new technologies and learning
What do you get in return:
- Creative environment with a strong sense of ownership, living agile
- Flexible home-office policy
- Flexible working hours – based on agreement with the team
- Global multinational environment; headquarter in Prague, and offices in Slovakia, and the USA
- Open and transparent environment
- Competitive salary
- Team events – company breakfasts, teambuilding
- Budget for training and conferences, internal knowledge share sessions
- Focus time – dedicated time for education, experiments, etc.
- Company benefits