CONSENT OF THE JOB CANDIDATE WITH THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
I agree that the company Just Right Recruitment, s.r.o., with its registered office at Na poříčí 1071/17, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha, Identification Number: 09451145, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague , Section C, File 336497 as a Personal Data Controller (hereinafter the "Controller") is authorized to process my personal data that I have provided to find a job for me, or my personal data which are publicly available on the relevant Internet networks, in particular to register my personal data in the database of candidates of the Controller, its evaluation and disclosure to the potential employers in order to receive an offer for a job position (hereinafter referred to as the "Purpose of Procurement of Employment") in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 and under the conditions below.
- PERSONAL DATA CATEGORY - Personal data processed are personal and presented data, especially name and surname, date of birth, nationality, obtained titles, detailed information regarding contact details including permanent residence, email, telephone number, education and work experience, previous working activities, current job positions, knowledge and skills, demanded job positions and other related optional information.
- EXTENT OF PERSONAL DATA - Personal data are processed to the extent provided by the candidate in registration form, by registration in a mobile application and in the case of the handing over or electronic insertion of a CV to the extent of the personal data there listed or to the extent of the information that is publicly available on the relevant internet networks and/or through the mobile application of the Controller.
- LOCATION AND PROCESSING PROCESS - The processing of personal data is carried out in the premises of the Controller's office by means of computer technology and/or manually in the form of a filing cabinet, by the individual authorized personnel of the Controller or in a cooperation with a processor.
- PROCESSOR - Data processing is carried out by the company Datacruit s.r.o., with its registered office at Václavské nám. 1, Praha 1, 110 00, IČ: 03545652, whose processing of personal data complies with the requirements of applicable legal regulations, which ensures the proper protection of the rights of the data subject. The processor has the access to personal data only for as long as it is strictly necessary and to the necessary extent. Personal data are not transferred to third countries.
- PERIOD OF PROCESSING – The personal data will be stored for maximum of 5 years unless the consent with the processing of personal data is withdrawn earlier.
- CONSENT WITHDRAWAL – This consent with the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time and for free of charge, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal. The consent withdrawal has no effect on the processing of personal data processed by the Controller on the legal basis other than the consent (ie, in particular, if processing is necessary to fulfill the contract, legal obligation or for other reasons stated in the applicable law).
- BY ELECTRONIC MEANS - If the consent was provided electronically, it is possible to simply withdraw the consent by clicking on the URL link in the e-mail that was sent with the registration confirmation. It is necessary to keep this email. The consent provided electronically can also be withdrawn by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
- IN WRITING - The consent provided in writing can be withdrawn by filling in the relevant form in the office of the Controller at Na poříčí 1071/17, Nové Město, 110 00 Prague
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT - In relation to personal data, the candidate has the right to access his/her personal data, to request correction or amendment of the personal data, to restriction of processing, to object or to complain against processing in certain cases, to data portability in certain cases, to rectification, to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) in specific cases, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority or to request for reasonable satisfaction in accordance with the law regulations or to claim damages.
- ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA - If the candidate requests whether or not the personal data are being processed, the Controller will provide the candidate with an appropriate notification and, if appropriate, with the right of access to personal data, further information on the processing of personal data.
- SECURITY – The processed personal data are secured by standard procedures and technologies. The Controller ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures. The security measures adopted are regularly checked, evaluated and updated.
- CONTACT DETAILS - The Controller can be contacted at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at the address of its registered office. The Controller advises the candidate that providing this consent for the processing of personal data for the Purpose of Procurement of Employment is voluntary. In the case of not providing the consent for the processing of personal data, the candidate cannot be registered in the relevant database of the Controller in order to receive the job offers from the potential employers. Except as provided by the law, the Controller is obliged to erase personal data of the candidate as soon as the period for which the consent has been granted expires or in the event of its withdrawal. In such a case, it is not possible to register and keep the candidate in the relevant database of the Controller.