Business Development Agent
Our Client – Elfa Distrelec – was founded over 45 years ago in Switzerland. It is a leading online and catalogue distributor for electronics, automation, measurement technology, IT and accessories in Europe. Elfa Distrelec consist of 400 employees around Europe, is represented by subsidiaries in more than 15 countries and supply their customers throughout Europe quickly and reliably.
If you are interested in learning more about digital business and your passion is sales, to bring value to the customers, then we are looking forward to meet you!
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Further develop existing and new customers through digital enabled inbound sales activities;
- Identify lead's, provide consultations and close the deals;
- Proactively shift customers to online solutions;
- Build trustful and respectful relationships;
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market;
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
What experience should you have:
- At least 1 year of experience in B2B or B2C direct sales;
- Previous sales experience in the Electronic board or component space;
- Technical knowledge or background in Electronics and/or Distribution would be an advantage;
- Fluency in Lithuanian and in English languages (Russian language knowledge would be desirable);
- Ability to demonstrate change agility, resiliency, to be autonomous and oriented into the customer;
- Experience with CRM, CFC or Power BI software is beneficial;
- Self-driven, ambitious, great communicator, skilled negotiator with an analytical mindset.
What do you get in return:
- Opportunity to become a part of fast growing international company where you will gain knowledge about digital business and expand your competences in a sales field;
- Informal, supportive and social working environment;
- A highly skilled international team;
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model;
- Health insurance;
- Opportunities for professional improvement and career growth;
- The salary range for this position is 1800-2500 Eur GROSS / month plus quarterly and annual bonuses.