Business Development Executive
Our Client - Euromonitor International is the world's leading independent provider of strategic market research. With a global network of analysts and market research on every key trend and driver, Euromonitor's market research reports empower organisations and brands of all sizes with strategic data, analysis, and consumer trends in a single, affordable resource.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Generate sales with new clients in your designated territory;
- Identify key sponsors, influencers and decision makers at target companies and ensure that you understand their roles and objectives, and that they understand the benefits and applications of using data;
- Create a sales plan on how to reach sales targets and ensure implementation of the plan;
- Research a strong prospect list;
- Take ownership of your personal sales targets;
- Develop your new clients so they know how to use their online service to ensure renewal contracts and opportunities to increase contract values.
What experience should you have:
- An academic degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration;
- 2 years experience, preferably in sales (hunting);
- An outstanding, consistent personal sales track record;
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills;
- Ability to think on your feet and work independently;
- Financial sector knowledge would be an advantage;
- English – fluent, any other European language would be a definite advantage;
- Proficiency in Windows office, CRM.
What do you get in return:
- Competitive bonus system depending on performance;
- Health insurance;
- Hybrid working model and flexible working hours;
- Professional, supportive and friendly colleagues;
- Career and growth opportunities.