Cash Allocation Associate
We are a small department of 28 people with two separate teams – Cash Allocation and AR Nordics. We are reporting directly to our headquarters in Norway and to our Local Finance Managers in Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway. We are flexible when it comes to working hours as you can start between 7 and 9:30 am every day. Therefore you can easily organize your day and combine work with your personal life.
Daily job in Cash Allocation team is to support matching of payments in SAP, which are not matched automatically. Payments which are not solved in Cash Allocation team are being followed up in AR Nordics team. Other activites within the team are manual invoicing, sending reminders, processing of daily e-mail queries, reconciliations of bank and clearing accounts and communication with our backoffices in Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Registering and matching incoming payments (cards, cash transactions, internet payments)
- Communication with the Head Office in Oslo (in English)
- Communication with the customers (via email)
- Follow up on unmatched payments
- Sending out customer reminders
- Month end bank account reconciliations
- Payment approvals (duplicate payments, suppliers payments)
What can you learn here?
You will not only learn how to quickly analyse and interpret financial information or how to brush up on your decision-making skills, but also you will have change to be more assertive and gain negotiating skills.
Last but not least, you will get an insight into the functionality and a chance to feel the spirit of a multinational company.
To make sure you grow personally within the company, we offer motley assortment of workshops and trainings such as:
- Excel courses
- Accounting principles
- Presentation skills
… and many more, all delivered by the best trainers from within the company.
What experience should you have:
- MS Office knowledge
- Intermediate English
- Economic understanding
- Experience in accountancy is an advantage
- Analytical skills
- High degree of integrity, team player
- Able to deliver to deadlines
- Ability to organize priorities under a backlog situation
- We offer the possibility of remote work for 40 % of your working days, so 2 days per week on average. For the rest of the working week, we are looking forward to meet each other in our offices in person.
What do you get in return:
- You can fully enjoy 25 vacation days
- 110 CZK/day lunch vouchers via e-lunch card
- Bonus and loyalty scheme
- Home office option, sick days
- Extensive training offer; hard and soft skills trainings, language courses, internal conference and interesting guest speakers, currently in a virtual form. We provide ACCA studies to colleagues from financial departments.
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system (holidays, recreation, well-being, work life balance, personal and professional development, literature, e-meal vouchers, etc.)
- Contribution to pension or life insurance scheme
- Company library – you can borrow from wide variety of books on professional development, leadership, business, marketing, public speaking, etc.
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, Halloween party, football tournament, summer BBQetc.)