Central Change Manager
As a Central Change Manager, you will be a member of the centralized change management team responsible for preparing and leading central TCAB (Technical Change Advisory Board) and GCAB (Global Change Advisory Board), preparing and coordinating the company's Quarterly maintenances as also performing other important tasks like training or auditing the other teams as also participating on change management improvements in general and in relation to other processes.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Leading the GCAB and TCAB, authorizing the Global Changes
- Preparing/coordinating/tracking TietoEvry Quarterly maintenances
- Authorizing the Standard Changes
- Preparing, scheduling, and announcing the Change freeze
- Providing process guidance and training
- Handling escalations
- Participating in external and internal audits
- Analyzing process health and providing improvement proposals
- Participating in tools improvement activities in relevant field
What experience should you have:
- Knowledge and understanding of ITIL practices
- Previous experience on an ITIL position and/or a Project Management
- Fluent in English language
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to coordinate and cooperate and being a Team player
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools
- To be curious and willing to explore independently and drive improvements
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Self – management
- Proactive approach
What do you get in return:
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. - For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.