Chief Accountant for Poland (Warsaw)
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role e.g. Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, General Ledger, etc.
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations.
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Perform cash flow forecasting working closely with the operations and project teams.
- Maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
- Supporting Finance Manager in ensuring that inter company cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
- Consultative with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
- Work for SME - small and middle enterprise
What experience should you have:
The Successful Applicant Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance, any additions qualification is and advantage.
- Min 3-5 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting.
- Relevant experience in audit and costing is advantageous.
- Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact with all levels.
- Good MS Office skills particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel.
- Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
What do you get in return:
What can we offer:
- Background of a strong company
- Laptop, mobile phone
- Employee benefits (such as meal vouchers, extra week of vacation and more)
- Home office and flexibility
- Location: Warsaw
- Start date: 1.5.2022 or according to agreement