Cloud Developer Specialist - Privileged IAM
Security Tools and Platforms team provides internally services for security incident response, PIM, PAM, PSM and management access networks to ensure secure controlled access to Tietoevry hosted environments and services. We are a team of over 50 people with expertise on security tools, security compliancy and secure IT environments in on-premise and public cloud.
Our portfolio includes a wide range of services from identity management, network traffic monitoring and management access to customer security consulting.
In this program you will be working in an international team/project team working on developing a company-wide secure administrator management access solution for on-prem and public cloud environments using DevOps practices.
We will deliver the capability to provide services through CI/CD pipeline in multiple locations. We will define and build dedicated, automated capacity platform which enables secured connectivity and capability to automate the deployment of networks and computing capacity.
CI/CD pipeline includes processes which will be used to deploy services on top of automated capacity platform and automation of several security related application services.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Responsible for the technical design and implementation of Public Cloud PIM/PAM/PSM solutions, working closely with the service architect who is responsible for the high-level solution.
- Cooperating in a strong, international team of architects, consultants, project managers and technical specialists.
What experience should you have:
- Broad expertise in infrastructure and PIM/PAM/PSM.
- Knowledge and experience in any of the following integration target systems: Microsoft AD, Azure AD, AWS or GCP.
- Experience with IAM platform administration, management groups, policies.
- Creative problem-solving ability across an integrated, multi-customer environment.
- Interest in design and working together with vendors to develop new functionality.
- Ability to work with service architects to refine their proposed designs and architecture models.
- Good level of writing and speaking in English.
What do you get in return:
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.