Fortuna has become an established brand among customers within just a few years. We became a proud international Family of companies carrying Fortuna Entertainment Group from the first betting shop. We want to go further and be known for having the best tech departments offering our employees the usage of modern technologies and being part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of Prague. Every detail underlines the company's corporate culture and represents our values. We make every decision and measure every outcome based on our values. Therefore, we focus on keeping accountability, boldness, and customer-centricity at the heart of our philosophy. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, providing ideal conditions for everyday work. We all work as one team and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honour, and respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
Currently, we are looking for Customer Care Quality Coordinators for the Czech market who would help us with quality assurance and overall improvement. You will be in charge mainly of ensuring audit delivery of operations and ensuring the quality checks are being delivered accordingly thru all departments involved.
- Conduct quality checks and audits across our customer care teams (on local and group levels)
- Implement a clear overall quality strategy with scalable processes/tools/systems that allow resource-efficient monitoring of decision accuracy
- Develop QMS., which includes a definition of control standards, roll out of best practices, and performance
- Assess quality issues, conduct root cause analysis, recommend insights, and develop improvement plans
- Ensure 100% Customer Satisfaction and check if all activities are directed towards this objective
- Ensure regular and accurate Quality Monitoring