Customer Service Specialist
Our partner – 3M – drives innovation and progress around the world, contributing to continuous global improvement, environmental protection, corporate social responsibility and economic progress. The company puts its achievements in science and innovation to work to make a real difference on the lives of everyone.
We invite you to take advantage of an opportunity to gain experience working in an international environment and to improve your analytical skills in dealing with customer queries.
We are looking for a driven team member!
What will be your key responsibilities:
- You will interact with customers via email and phone;
- Coordinate customer orders and related processes;
- Collaborate with other departments and suppliers to resolve customer queries;
- Work with SAP, SalesForce and other applications;
- Coordinate processes related to customer solvency/creditworthiness.
What experience should you have:
- Your good English skills (verbal and written);
- Experience in a similar position (advantage);
- The ability to operate computer programs and the curiosity to learn to work with new ones;
- Problem-solving and collaborative skills, as well as the ability to make decisions independently;
- Prioritization skills;
- The ability to work with data and large amount of information.
What do you get in return:
- The opportunity to gain valuable experience;
- Strong onboarding process;
- Become part of an international team;
- The opportunity to work from home;
- Fixed-term (6 month) contract with the possibility to extend.
Only selected candidates will be informed, confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that “Simplika“ would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities both at “Simplika“ and/or clients of “Simplika“. You have the right to cancel your agreement anytime; manage, change and/or ask to delete your provided personal data.