We have Flexi working policy - you can work from Anywhere!
We are the Devcity, a team of young enthusiasts from IT world. We keep pace with a newest trends and technologies. We like to both play with our own products and help our customers mostly in e-commerce with their key projects. We are proud of our project focused on developing technologies for autonomous train control and assistants for safer driving. They are the technologies of the future.
Working agile is our standard. We are not newbies to this, we have been doing it for a long time and we know how to do it.
You can find our central hub in Prague and in Brno but you can work from anywhere and help us to create more hubs, both in the Czech Republic and around the world.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Building a strong relationship with the development teams to understand the code,
- Building and maintenance of systems that will monitor all aspects of the application and
- Improving processes by modern and effective tools ( You can realize your ideas and
- Creating and testing CI/CD scripts.
- Deployment and supporting application with Kubernetes
- Communication about deployment of a new version of application with
- Cooperation with developers during integration of new components.
- Cooperation on creating of monitoring and alerting of application and
- Cooperation with an infrastructure team (configuration, DNS etc.)
Our environment consist of AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Node.js, React, Flutter, Postgres, Redis, Gitlab, Helm.
What experience should you have:
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role.
- In-depth experience with Cloud
- Seeing a bigger picture and ability to suggest technical workflow to achieve a goal.
- Experience with containerization which is your daily bread.
- Skill to use GitLab
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Engineering mindset
- Strenghts in Kubernetes/Docker/Helm/Gitlab/CI/CD/Linux
It is highly desirable when you have experience with:
- Databases (Postresql, SQL, MySQL)
- Cloud platforms (AWS…)
- Scripting languages (Bash, Python, Powershell)
- Load balancing and networking
What do you get in return:
- Great colleagues and absolutely flexible working policy.
- Career coaching and development
- Flexible working hours/Remote work as you require
- Technical trainings and workshops
- Technical equipment for work
- Opportunity to participate on our product portfolio with your ideas
- Company parties
- Opportunity to participate in our tech events
- Holiday stay in a beautiful cottage in mountains in Czech republic (Orlické hory)
- Our interest to constantly make our cooperation more pleasant for you :)