DevOps Engineer | More Dev than Ops
We have a project running with one of our top clients. The client is scaling up fast and furious: the business will grow as fast as we deliver functionalities together.
There is a lot of ambition and striving for delivering the highest value added for the customers.
Shout back at me and let’s talk!
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Participate in the Ops part but serve way more in the Dev part of DevOps
- Design, build, tune and administer cloud infrastructure (GCP)
- Make things happen via infrastructure as a code approach
- Partner up with developers to configure and deploy apps
- Assist QA Engineers with issues in their environments
- Implement and shape CI/CD pipelines
What experience should you have:
- Stem from the responsibilities described above
- Linux administration (RHEL/CentOS)
- Containerization and container orchestration
- Virtualization; monitoring and logging tools
- Functional English (being able to actively handle conf-calls)
What do you get in return:
- Working for one of the unicorns on the Czech market
- Being part of an unprecedented scaling and growth
- Possibility to shape the DevOps ecosystem within the company
- Actively contributing to the value added delivered to the customers
- Possibility to travel to the locations managed by the company