Digital Sales Analyst/TV Markíza
Sales department of TV Markíza is looking for a new colleague on the Digital Sales Analyst position.
You will support the advertising services and partnerships function in delivering a data-driven approach, excellent reporting, valuable data and metrics presented in an effective way.
This role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities with strong attention to detail, and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Capacity report for weekly update with TV Nova and overall overview of revenues/ capacity/ pricing for online for TV Markiza
- CMP banner/ compliance analysis/ adblock monitoring
- Monitoring changes in video playback/ ad watch
- Performance and segment analysis
- Monthly online KPI´s operational data
- Ad hoc development and statistics for internal presentations/ clients/ newsletters
- Online market survey
What experience should you have:
- At least 2 years of high desk analyst experience or other analytical field related to online
- Experience in reporting
- Ability to analyze, summarize and manipulate large volumes of data
- High standard for data accuracy and presentation
- Excel – advanced (pivot tables, lookups and data visualization)
- Thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Able to maintain focus on KPI achievement and meeting deadlines
- English – B2 level
Please sent your CV in english language.
We will contact only suitable candidates.
What do you get in return:
- Attractive work for a TOP brand with the position of a leader on the television market
- Work in a young, pleasant and rapidly developing environment
- Benefit Plus - cafeteria
- Supplementary pension savings contribution
- 3 sick days
- Contributions to work and life anniversaries
- 50% discount to Fajn klub (fitness)
- Children's camp allowance
- Wedding / childbirth allowance
- Competitions for tickets to concerts, festivals, theaters, other events throughout the year
- Employee events - Health Day, picnics, barbecues, sports events, teambuilding events
- Cooperation with the Markíza Foundation - employee grant programs