The EPOQ team is a specialised team within our Nordic Operations department and is currently counting 5 open-minded people.
Our team has been created to support Nordic business on various tasks related to brand of EPOQ kitchens. We are the contact point for warehouses, hubs, stores, and customer service agents from all over the Nordic countries, so we do not communicate with end customers. We also do not plan truck routes.
All the colleagues receive requests only via email and the communication language is solely English. We are responsible for inventories, return lists and handling product stocks in our systems.
Pavel, Control Tower & EPOQ Team Leader:
“We are looking for a colleague, who is a real team player and not afraid of any challenge. You should enjoy back-office activities – daily work with Excel, and IT systems, communication via email with our business partners and colleagues in Nordic stores. You should also be skilled at managing your own time depending on the incoming tasks, because every working day may be different – rarely we fall into routine.
We will support you all the way: you will be part of close-knit team of people used to working together on various tasks, supporting each other, and discussing and finding out ways new ways how to deal with day-to-day work.”
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Investigate all sort of delivery deviations: missing, delays, and damaged orders
- Try to synchronize the systems we use, with the actual facts (what happened with an order in reality)
- Handle product stocks in the systems we use (stockmoves, inventory-in and inventory-out)
- Check SAP and investigate an order status (planned, cancelled, not in stock, find track and trace etc.)
- Help transporters to identify unknown products they have at hubs
- Have a chance to widen your logistics knowledge and expertise
- Communicate with warehouses, hubs, stores and customers center on the daily basis (mostly by email)
- Be informed and updated with all logistics changes on regular team meetings and calls with our business partners.
- Always be empowered to come up with suggestions on process & quality improvements
- Be part of new project Next generation retail project (NGR) = great opportunity to participate on projects and new tasks implementation.
What can you learn in our team?
- You will learn basic and advanced SAP transactions which are used in the supply chain
- Improve your English and Excel skills by actual daily practice
- Acquire a good understanding of the product flow (from its source until the end customer)
- Last but not least, you will discover different professional cultures by daily communication with the Nordic partners
As we also would like our employees to grow personally, we offer a wide range of technical and soft skill trainings such as:
- Project Management
- Presentation skills
- Excel trainings
- Business correspondence
and many more, all delivered by fantastic internal and external trainers.
Or you can even become one of them.
What experience should you have:
- You have experience with administrative work
- You have excellent time management and know how to prioritize your workload
- You are a team player who will help to achieve team goals and deadlines
- You need to have at least basic knowledge of Excel and its functionalities
- You are an advanced English speaker – both written and spoken
- You are an assertive person
- You are an open-minded person
- You should have an eye for detail and good analytical skills
- You need to be equipped with common sense and be able to see the solution even it is not described step by step
- As we are a Centre of Excellence, participation on projects and improvements is highly appreciated
What do you get in return:
- You can fully enjoy 25 vacation days
- 110 CZK/day lunch vouchers via e-lunch card
- Bonus and loyalty scheme
- Home office, yet office is still partially open, sick days
- Extensive training offer; hard and soft skills trainings, language courses, internal conference and interesting guest speakers, currently in a virtual form. We provide ACCA studies to colleagues from financial departments.
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system (holidays, recreation, well-being, work life balance, personal and professional development, literature, e-meal vouchers, etc.)
- Contribution to pension or life insurance scheme
- Company library – you can borrow from wide variety of books on professional development, leadership, business, marketing, public speaking, etc.
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, Halloween party, football tournament, summer BBQetc.) are temporarily stopped, however we are already looking forward to invite all the new colleagues once we can organize them again