Expert for Business Strategy & Delivery
We are looking for another member for a strategy & delivery experts whose purpose is to support and expedite strategic projects and location development initiatives and also support our business partner's to achieve their operational and strategic goals.
What will be your key responsibilities:
The team comprises of highly motivated generalists as well as experts with diverse capabilities ranging from operations, leadership, consulting, and more which help them manage multiple portfolios of projects and initiatives that enable management decisions and deliver high-impact results.
The role offers coverage to a broad scope of topics and projects with high levels of exposure. A high degree of flexibility, strong collaboration skills, coupled with an adaptable application of project management principals, enable you to understand and resolve both operational and strategic topics with a wide range of partners, from across the leadership spectrum to subject authorities.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- Work with a team of experienced Strategy delivery consultants and project managers on various initiatives and projects at both local and sometimes Group-wide level
- Actively support the Location Head and Strategic Development lead by steering, coordinating and/or project managing multiple Strategic initiatives like location development, branding, leadership enablement, location governance, etc.
- Prepare and deliver analysis and presentations and papers that enable decision making
- Enable by Support in implementing the GBS vision to be a Centre of Excellence and its Operational Excellence (OpEx) goals
- Support cross-functional and high-impact initiatives, engagements and strategic themes
- Provide consulting expertise and program management to business leaders on off-shoring topics including transitions governance, risks, risk mitigation and industry best practices in the area of transitions, transformation projects, operational excellence and talent development
- Conceptualize, lead and/or steer locational initiatives and governance tools spanning across topics like growth, operational excellence, innovation, people development and stakeholder management.
What experience should you have:
- 5+ years of work experience, with at least 2 years of strategy and/or program management
- Broad exposure and hands-on knowledge of Project Management, Change Management, People leadership, Business Process Improvement, Banking or other financial services in an international environment is helpful
- Exposure to CoE, Business solutions centres and/or the financial industry will be an added advantage
- Excellent stakeholder management and consulting skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Technical/Business Administration University degree
- Able to translate business strategies and goals into practical action plans, coupled with a strong ability to balance ambiguous and uncertain situations
- Entrepreneurial attitude, high on drive and initiative. Good business insight with ability to synthesize creative solutions and consulting capability
- Capable of working in a matrix organization and to define targets between the interests of multiple parts of the organization. Skilled at understanding clients' needs and works with them to meet these.
- Able to make decisions within the parameters of the role and explain the business rationale behind decisions, demonstrating a methodical/rational process for decisions
- Structured and well-organized with strong analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Results-oriented, willing to lead change, creative and dedicated
- Identifies development potential for him/herself
What do you get in return:
- Flexible working time and home office policy (currently due to COVID-19, 100 % Home office)
- Training & Development opportunities
- Extra 5 vacation days per year
- Sick days – up to 6 per year
- Public transport allowance (100%)
- Fully-covered lunch allowance irrespective of how many days they worked in a given month
- Referral bonus
- Program focused on subsidizing certain carbon-reducing investments (such as bicycles, home appliances, etc.) made by employees by reimbursing 50% of the product price
- Free fruits & beverages
- Volunteering activities
Poslat nabídku na e-mail
Biznis IT Analytik (Avaya, Genesys) - pre stabilnú banku
- Manuvia Expert Recruitment SK
- 2 000 - 2 500 EUR/mes
RISK Manažér - pre veľké korporácie a financovanie nehnuteľností
- Manuvia Expert Recruitment SK
- 2 500 EUR/mes
- Goodcall Slovakia
- 1 200 - 1 500 EUR/m