We are a newly arising department with a planned size of approx. 40 people. The main goal of the franchise project is to onboard Nordic franchise shops and offer them the same accounting services as provided to our own shops. Currently there are many owners of approximately 170 franchise departments and each of the owners has a possibility to choose his own accounting firm. Now we want to change the approach completely, and instead of feeding the ledger data to those external accounting companies, we will provide the final reporting directly to the owners.
We are now looking for a member of the core team, currently consisting of 3 senior colleagues—2 controllers and an accountant. Franchise accountant role is responsible for managing the workload of the main mailbox used by all Franchise stores and provide explanations, additional details, accounting documents. This role provides a massive opportunity to learn and get involved in the whole accounting cycle by attending trainings with various specialised teams within the company and setting up new routines.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Daily communications with stakeholders
- Routine improvements
- SharePoint platform maintenance
- Regular performance reporting
- Act as Trusted advisor
To make sure you grow personally within the company, we offer motley assortment of workshops and trainings such as:
- Process Mapping
- Project Management
- ACCA Diploma
- Presentation skills
… and many more, all delivered by the best trainers from both CoE experts and externally.
What experience should you have:
- MS Office knowledge
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Upper-Intermediate English
- Knowledge of any Nordic language would be an advantage
- Good economic understanding
- Experience in accountancy is an advantage
- SAP experience is an advantage
- Analytical skills
- High degree of integrity, team player
- Able to deliver to deadlines
- Ability to organize priorities under a backlog situation
- Professional attitude
What do you get in return:
- Friendly and open-minded team environment
- You can fully enjoy 25 vacation days
- 110 CZK/day lunch vouchers via e-lunch card
- Bonus and loyalty scheme
- Home office, yet office is still partially open, sick days
- Extensive training offer; hard and soft skills trainings, language courses, internal conference and interesting guest speakers, currently in a virtual form. We provide ACCA studies to colleagues from financial departments.
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system (holidays, recreation, well-being, work life balance, personal and professional development, literature, e-meal vouchers, etc.)
- Contribution to pension or life insurance scheme
- Company library – you can borrow from wide variety of books on professional development, leadership, business, marketing, public speaking, etc.
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, Halloween party, football tournament, summer BBQetc.) are temporarily stopped, however we are already looking forward to invite all the new colleagues once we can organize them again