Global Process Owner - Personal Administration
We are looking for a global leader in Personal Administration, for an HR Shared Services organization within our client - Marelli GBS, to raise the bar for set-up, implementation and improvement of all processes globally. This is an opportunity - perhaps a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity - to join a senior role on a global level.
MARELLI is a progressive, open-minded, and truly global partner who inspires you to go further. MARELLI brings together two successful global automotive manufacturers from Italy and Japan, with a world-leading reputation for innovation and manufacturing excellence (Monozukuri).
MARELLI operates out of 170 facilities and R&D centers across Europe, Japan, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific, and has operational headquarters in Saitama, Japan and Corbetta, Italy.
GoodCall is a proud exclusive HR/Recruitment Consulting partner for Marelli GBS.
GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES (GBS) background:
· Provider of services by a central unit for multiple business units and/or regions;
· Driver of standardization/harmonization and continuous optimization of activities via bundling;
· Global, multifunctional service delivery with a consistent management framework;
· Focus on end2end processes to drive service excellence and productivity;
· Driver of digitization and automation beyond shared services.
What will be your key responsibilities:
· Direct responsible for implementation of the Target Operating Model (TOM) across the Personnel Administration stream based on company strategy
· Direct responsibility for Process and Systems implementation including proper project management
· Direct involvement during system implementation (System testing, Business blueprint coordination, and revision)
· Responsible for driving the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the HR Transformation for Personnel Administration stream
· Oversee project documentation, system testing, and training efforts
· Support and give direction to Local organizations and HRSSC for Personnel Administration System and Process optimization
· Drives constant improvements initiatives and standardization on a global level for the Personnel Administration stream
· Vendor management for respective stream
· Risk Management (assessment of downstream “unknowns” potentially jeopardizing global rollout strategy)
What experience should you have:
- EDUCATION (SCHOOL/SPECIALIZATION): University degree in BA, Social Sciences, Psychology or Human Resources or Economics.
- LANGUAGES: English C1 Level is a MUST, another language advantage
- EXPERIENCES: 6+ years of experience in managing various positions in HR with a focus on system implementation on a global level
YOU ARE GOOD AT:
· Experience with various HR systems implementation (ServiceNow, SuccessFactors, etc.)
· Proven record of experience as a Personnel Administration stream leader
· Experience with process design and implementation
· Excellent PMO skills with a focus on delivery
OTHER INFORMATION & SPECIFIC SKILLS, YOU'RE GOOD AT:
· Excellent communication skills
· Collaboration skills
· Drive proper risk management
· Enthusiastic and goal-oriented leader with an advanced level of communication and negotiation skills, who can motivate others
· You have a strong focus on customers and you are able to drive changes in continuous improvement of HR-related processes
What do you get in return:
We’ll expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary.
Financial and non-financial benefits will be discussed during the interview process, however, this will be an exclusive package comparing the market level, including:
- company car for personal usage
- yearly performance bonus 15%
- flexibility in terms of working time and home-office
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. The actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge, and experience. We value each and every employee who joins Marelli, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.