Goods not for Resale Associate (limited contract)
Would you like to work for an international company and be in a close touch with our business partners from Nordics? Would you like to work in an accounting field and learn more about Fixed assets, rents booking and intercompany reinvoicing process as well as processing invoices for various types of services provided to our customers? Do you like to cooperate with others and give your hand to achieve better results? If all of this seems interesting to you then we will be more than happy to invite you on board! We are a team of 17 members from different countries. I and others from the team are looking forward to hearing from you!
Petr Malesak, Goods not for resale Team Leader
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Process invoices for approval and payment (utility bills, spares, reparations, travel etc.)
- Book invoices for Fixed assets and prepare the file for correct assignment of the asset and its depreciation group.
- Create, maintain, adjust and terminate rent contracts for our stores in Nordics as well as invoices for rents.
- Re-invoice different type of costs to other entities within the Nordic business.
- Take part in Month-end closing activites.
- Resolve queries with different parties.
- Identify and correct errors & duplicate payments
- Communicate with the business partners from Nordics.
What can you learn in our team?
Owing to daily communication in English, you will improve your English skills and strengthen your communication skills and assertiveness. You will get a deeper knowledge of various types of expenses and will gain a good accounts payable background. Last but not least, you will get a chance to work in a multinational company and multilingual team. As we also would like our employees to grow personally, we offer a wide range of technical and soft skill trainings such as:
- ACCA Program
- Nordic CoE Academy Program
- Nordic Social Club Activities
- Excel, SAP and JIRA trainings
- Communication skills, assertiveness and time and task management
and many more, all delivered by fantastic internal and external trainers. Or you can even become one of them.
What experience should you have:
- You will be in daily touch with stakeholders in the Nordic region, so at least intermediate level of English (written and spoken) is a must
- Basic level of Excel skills
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- You don’t have to be an expert in finance field, however, you should have an eye for detail and good analytical skills
- You need to be able to organize your daily work and meet the deadlines
- You are able to work independently
- You are also a team player so other team members can rely on you when necessary
- You have hands-on approach to problem solving
What do you get in return:
- You can fully enjoy 25 vacation days
- 110 CZK/day lunch vouchers via e-lunch card
- Bonus and loyalty scheme
- Home office, yet office is still partially open, sick days
- Extensive training offer; hard and soft skills trainings, language courses, internal conference and interesting guest speakers, currently in a virtual form. We provide ACCA studies to colleagues from financial departments.
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system (holidays, recreation, well-being, work life balance, personal and professional development, literature, e-meal vouchers, etc.)
- Contribution to pension or life insurance scheme
- Discount for mobile contracts
- Company library – you can borrow from wide variety of books on professional development, leadership, business, marketing, public speaking, etc.
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, Halloween party, football tournament, summer BBQetc.)
Duration: September 2022 - February 2023