Fortuna has become an established brand among customers within just a few years. We became a proud international Family of companies carrying Fortuna Entertainment Group from the first betting shop. We want to go further and be known for having the best tech departments offering our employees the usage of modern technologies and being part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of Prague. Every detail underlines the company's corporate culture and represents our values. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, providing ideal conditions for everyday work. We all work as one team and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honour, and respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
We seek an experienced digital marketing specialist who will join our marketing department as a Group Acquisition Manager. In this role, you will lead, develop, and support the team based in Prague and cooperate with the local teams so that together you can focus on the growth of our player base through first-class digital marketing strategies across six FEG brands.
- Lead performance and paid marketing strategy and implementation across the FEG portfolio
- Lead the planning of user acquisition and paid media campaigns (Google Ads, programmatic, social media, affiliates)
- Ensure consistent testing & optimisation of channels, audience targeting and conversion optimisation
- Acts as an acquisition expert within the group, including sharing information and insights
- Develop a close relationship with country Heads of Marketing and ensure budgets, targets and metrics set by the business are met