Fortuna has become an established brand among customers within just a few years. We became a proud international Family of companies carrying Fortuna Entertainment Group from the first betting shop. We want to go further and be known for having the best tech departments, offering our employees the usage of modern technologies, and being part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of Prague. Every detail underlines the company's corporate culture and represents our values. We make every decision and measure every outcome based on our values. Therefore, we focus on keeping accountability, boldness, and customer-centricity at the heart of our philosophy. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, providing ideal conditions for everyday work. We all work as one team and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honour, and respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
FEG is currently looking for a skilled Group Brand Research Analyst to join our esteemed Group Brand Department. In this capacity, the successful candidate will be tasked with organizing and conducting research in order to derive invaluable insights from customer experiences. These insights will be leveraged to bolster Fortuna's market position and improve the company's bottom line.
As the Group Brand Research Analyst, you will generate reports that inform the company's marketing strategy. This critical role requires a deep understanding of research methodologies and statistical analysis. You must also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as you will be expected to collaborate with various teams within the company.
The Group Brand Research Analyst position is ideal for an individual with a passion for research and data analysis who is committed to delivering high-quality outputs. If you are this person, we encourage you to apply for this opportunity and join our dynamic team.
- Communication with agencies, preparation of new tenders, and executive decisions on the survey level.
- Active role in the preparation of tools to implement the results and ways of measuring the progress.
- Presenting the results to local teams/superiors.
- Responsible for the continuous run of various in-house surveys.
- Preparation, maintenance and adjustments of surveys in all countries of the group.
- Regular reporting to superiors and local marketing teams.
- Offering suitable action steps in order to react to the survey results.
- Close work with UX/UI and Product features.