Fortuna has become an established brand among customers within just a few years. We became a proud international Family of companies carrying Fortuna Entertainment Group from the first betting shop. We want to go further and have the best tech departments offering our employees modern technologies and being part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of the whole of Prague. Every detail underlines the company´s corporate culture and represents our values. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, and the building provides ideal conditions for everyday work. We all work as one team and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honour, and respect for individual and cultural differences. Do you want to be one of us?
We are looking for a Group Business Analyst to join our team of twelve professionals. The business analyst department is part of our group Product and Channel Management department which is driving product management and delivery of new product features, trying to always focus on both player experience and value proposition. Since this role is for a limited contract, we are also open to junior candidates who want to gain new adventures in the Business Analyst role and participate in many exciting sports betting and gaming projects.
- Be part of a group BA team dealing with various projects across all our markets (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Romania, Croatia)
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions
- Prepare analytical documentation and specification
- Participate in the creation of use cases and support testing department
- Support and cooperate within the development cycle of new products and projects
- Monitor markets and competitors and seek new business opportunities