Fortuna has become an established brand among customers within just a few years. We became a proud international Family of companies carrying Fortuna Entertainment Group from the first betting shop. We want to go further and be known for having the best tech departments offering our employees the usage of modern technologies and being part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of Prague. Every detail underlines the company's corporate culture and represents our values. We make every decision and measure every outcome based on our values. Therefore, we focus on keeping accountability, boldness, and customer-centricity at the heart of our philosophy. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, providing ideal conditions for everyday work. We all work as one team and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honour, and respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
We are currently looking for a Group Business Analyst who will collect requirements and create specifications on a project basis, especially for items from the product roadmap. You have to be capable of gathering ideas and feedback from countries, involving all critical stakeholders in the product definition process. We are looking for someone with a good understanding of the position, but it doesn't have to be a senior person. This role is for limited contract employment; therefore, we are willing to give a chance to anyone who will take this as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Cooperate with project roles (mainly product owners, business analysts, architects, and project managers)
- Create business analysis and models (data, functional and process) for new requests
- Be able to coordinate analytical work in bigger projects
- Support and cooperate through the development and testing phase (typically consultations with developers and testers, test case preparations …)
- Ensure that business analysis processes are being kept and that the quality of analytical outputs is high and consistent