Fortuna has become an established brand among customers within just a few years. We became a proud international Family of companies carrying Fortuna Entertainment Group from the first betting shop. We want to go further and be known for having the best tech departments offering our employees the usage of modern technologies, and being part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of Prague. Every detail underlines the company's corporate culture and represents our values. We make every decision and measure every outcome based on our values. Therefore, we focus on keeping accountability, boldness, and customer-centricity at the heart of our philosophy. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, providing ideal conditions for everyday work. We all work as one team and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honour, and respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
FEG is looking for a new colleague to join our Business Analyst team that is shaping the future of the betting industry.
As a Group Business Analyst, you will be at the forefront of innovation, constantly pushing the boundaries of what's possible in the betting industry. Your insights and recommendations will guide the company's strategic decisions and help drive growth and innovation across the organization. You will work alongside professional and dedicated cross-functional teams within the company to develop business cases and identify areas of improvement.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of business performance and provide insights to support decision-making
- Recommend solutions to optimize performance and achieve business objectives
- Develop and maintain dashboards, reports, and other data visualizations to track business performance
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders across the organization
- Monitor industry trends and competitive landscape to identify opportunities and potential threats