Fortuna has become an established brand among customers within just a few years. From the first betting shop, we became a proud international Family of companies carrying the name Fortuna Entertainment Group. We want to go further and to be known as having the best tech departments offering our employees the use of modern technologies, and being part of many exciting projects. We all work as one team and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honor, and respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you wan to be one of us?
Group Configuration Specialist will be responsible for setting up application parameters, content & functional configuration for several applications used by business, test teams & development teams. The person also will be responsible for basic testing of the configurations applied. Supporting testing, development & integration teams with test data and executing integration tests for integrated products does also fall under the responsibility of this person. Candidate needs to be fine with working within an English-speaking team (mix of different nationalities) and environment. Works on the key systems and modules of the multi-brand, multi-product, multi-channel and multi-lingual platform, namely then Romanian, Croatian, Czech, Slovak and Polish.
The main responsibilities:
- Configuration of application parameters and variables (in CMS, configuration files, Backoffice system) mostly for web, mobile, desktop and retail applications;
- Setting up content and test-data for (pre)production environment;
- Coordinating mapping of configuration dependencies across departments/projects;
- Participation in analysis, architecture finalization & test plan(s);
- Keeping documentation for existing and configuration changes up to date;
- Manage feedback from application users & quality assurance team and reflect this into configuration adjustments;
- Participate in incident management with configuration incidents resolution according to internal SLAs;
- Find possibilities to automate configuration processes and possibly participate in the automation development;
- Continues assessment of ways how to improve on configuration implemented;
- Educating business users of the application(s) technical possibilities;
- Verifying the applied configurations on basic functional level and possibly testing backend integration with existing/ new third parties/ partners;
- Occasional test analysis and test execution assistance maybe requested - test cases revision/ suggestion to improve on coverage.