Fortuna has become an established brand among customers within just a few years. We became a proud international Family of companies carrying Fortuna Entertainment Group from the first betting shop. We want to go further and be known as having the best tech departments offering our employees the usage of modern technologies, and being part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of the whole of Prague. Every detail underlines the company's corporate culture and represents our values. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, and the building provides ideal conditions for everyday work. We all work as one team and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honour, and respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
We are looking for a Group CRM Specialist to join our Marketing department who will lead, manage and develop the CRM environment. Your main goal is to maximize the efficiency of the CRM data and software to improve customer care. We want customers to feel like we know them better than anyone else without freaking them out by telling them what colour their underwear is. Therefore, you'll be responsible for developing and implementing highly personalized and customer-centric campaigns. We call it "digital empathy": that feeling of "Fortuna seems just to get me."
Your day in life as our Group CRM Specialist may include:
- Maintain and develop regular CRM campaigns planning for both sportsbook and casino products
- Ensure delivery of scheduled activities on time and according to the plan
- Drive database performance through effective campaigns according to a dedicated budget
- Develop and manage optimization plan for communications and its tools and subsequently report results and recommendations back to key stakeholders
- Drive continuous improvements for communications to optimize performance versus KPIs and recommend improvements where required.
- Ensure plan sign-off is within agreed SLAs (48hrs before send)
- Ensure day-to-day brief - build - deliver process runs effectively + efficiently
- You will become proficient in all marketing communication channels and utilize all systems and tools such as Optimove, Dynamic Yield, PwBI and much more