Fortuna has become an established brand among customers within just a few years. We became a proud international Family of companies carrying Fortuna Entertainment Group from the first betting shop. We want to go further and have the best tech departments offering our employees modern technologies and being part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of the whole of Prague. Every detail underlines the company's corporate culture and represents our values. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, and the building provides ideal conditions for everyday work. We all work as one team and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honour, and respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
FEG has vast databases of clients across our markets and brands, and we need to make sure that we are successful in retaining the players and that we keep them engaged with our brand.
We are in the process of optimising marketing tools, and we need to make sure that new tools are used smartly and effectively. That is why we are looking for a Group Customer Journey Specialist.
- End-to-end customer journey control, measurement, and optimisation from KYC to dormant
- Identifying different customer patterns based on the player source and first-played product
- Lead the work around customer personalisation project and active participation in the marketing tools development
- Analyse key data (KVDs) to ensure informed business decisions are being made
- Contribute to the development of technical solutions for new products and services
- Actively seek out potential areas for synergy in development within individual countries in the group.
- Observe and influence responsible gaming principles according to group policies and regulations