Group Director of Online Marketing
We are looking to hire an international leader to develop Rohlik’s online marketing strategy and oversee the implementation in all our markets. You will create a framework and governance model in which the local online marketing managers create and optimise highly effective campaigns efficiently reaching defined business goals. These will always include both sales performance and brand building metrics to fuel fast and profitable growth. In order to build a distinctive and highly popular mass-market brand by pulling the right online marketing levers, you will develop strategies for major online media channels and social media platforms and coordinate execution of big impact projects. This will require high skills and passion for identifying market trends in both technology and customer behaviour, in-depth knowledge of digital marketing and social media trends and excellent leadership skills in an international environment.
What will be your key responsibilities:
We are on a mission for our customers’ healthier and happier lives by helping them eat and live better. Marrying state-of-the-art technology and logistics with love for food, we deliver up to 20,000 SKUs of high quality groceries to our customers’ doors. We carry all the favourite brands, plus a range of affordable own-label products. In every city we carefully select the best quality and freshest local produce to save our customers time; from butchers to bakery, and fresh produce directly from farmers via our unique Farm-to-Door program.
Today we have 850,000+ customers in major European cities from Vienna to Munich and beyond. Last year we delivered more than 8 million orders.
- Lead a team of local online marketing managers.
- Create an international framework efficiently driving key business goals.
- Design and implement online marketing strategies across all digital platforms.
- Develop social media strategies and guide Rohlik social media presence.
- Identify, share and oversee implementation of best practices in online advertising.
- Identify the latest trends and technology within the industry.
- Ensure availability and proper use of data analytics.
- Define, monitor and maintain the online media budget.
What experience should you have:
- Previous successful experience as an international online marketing manager.
- Ability to create and operationalize effective frameworks across countries
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing strategies and online advertising techniques.
- Very good understanding of consumer, e-commerce and technology trends.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills.
- Flexibility in finding solutions, ability to iterate, evaluate and make decisions quickly.
- Not being afraid to speak out loud and challenge the status quo.
- Focus on the result, not the activity and process.
- Great time management.
What do you get in return:
Outstanding compensation driven by the job significance and impact
Implementing good ideas almost immediately with no waiting for a long approval process
Setting trends by innovative and meaningful work
A dedicated team of IT professionals for own development
Location of this role anywhere of our business (Prague, Budapest, Vienna, Milan or Munich)