Group Fullstack Developer
What will be your key responsibilities:
We're currently looking for a Fullstack Developer who can apply analytic thinking to problems and find pragmatic solutions. Our new colleague will be part of international software team that works on mission-critical applications used in five different European countries.
- Provide expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Create of well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Develop, implement and maintain Vue.js based applications of the on-line betting system
- Contribution towards decisions regarding future chosen technologies.
- Understand and contribute to the technical solution from design to code and unit testing.
- Working with IT architects to specify the technical solution.
- Cooperation with other teams, product owners, scrum masters and third party vendors.
- Ensuring that the code developed by the team is high-quality
- Jira, Confluence
- Git, Bitbucket
- SonarQube, Slack. Teams
What experience should you have:
- 2+ years of professional experience in Java programming
- good knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Vue.js or another modern JS framework
- Java, Spring Framework
- Advanced English - written and spoken
What do you get in return:
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours and hybrid models of work
- Minimum of 5 weeks of vacation
- Awards for referrals
- Participation in a gym membership (Multisport)
- Annual budget for employee training and education
- Access to learning platforms
- Participation in various well-being activities