Fortuna has become an established brand among customers within just a few years. We became a proud international Family of companies carrying Fortuna Entertainment Group from the first betting shop. We want to go further and be known for having the best tech departments offering our employees the usage of modern technologies and being part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of Prague. Every detail underlines the company's corporate culture and represents our values. We make every decision and measure every outcome based on our values. Therefore, we focus on keeping accountability, boldness, and customer-centricity at the heart of our philosophy. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, providing ideal conditions for everyday work. We all work as one team and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honour, and respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
FEG is currently looking for a new member to join our product development department as a Group Gaming Operations Controller. We are searching for a candidate who is passionate about gaming and online casinos and has strong attention to detail, as well as the ability to optimize product operations. In this position, you will be responsible for overseeing the Casino and Gaming product operations in various markets and channels. Your main objectives will be to ensure the products' functional integrity and drive commercial optimization through collaboration with local Marketing and Product departments.
- Oversee content build-up and launch process across markets to orchestrate the optimal commercial impact of new content introductions.
- Ensure that promotional banners and content placements are optimised and relevant to customers across channels.
- Test game functionality, configuration and navigation across channels according to set schedules.
- Review Gaming and Promotional User Journeys and make recommendations to our UI/UX departments.
- Interpret performance and behavioural KPIs for customer journeys and articulate narratives to the team and stakeholders on key trends and drivers.