What will be your key responsibilities:
Within just a few years, Fortuna has become an established brand among customers, and from the first betting shop, we became a proud international Family of companies carrying the name Fortuna Entertainment Group.
We want to go further and to be known as having the best tech departments offering our employees the use of modern technologies and being part of many exciting projects.
We all work as one team, and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honor, and respect for individual and cultural differences
We are looking for a passionate iOS Developer to design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform. Our new colleague will be part of an international software team that works on mission-critical applications used in five different European countries
What experience should you have:
· Experience 3+ years with programming for iOS (Obj-c is nice to have / Swift is must to have)
· Strong knowledge of iOS and iPadOS platform
· Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery
· Writing testable code
· Knowledge of Unit/UI tests
· Communication skills and Proactivity
· Knowledge of popular 3rd party libraries such as SnapKit, PromiseKit, Alamofire, Swinject and more.
· Spoken and written English
Mám zájem o tuto pozici
What do you get in return:
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working hours and hybrid models of work
- Minimum of 5 weeks of vacation
- Awards for referrals
- Participation in a gym membership (Multisport)
- Annual budget for employee training and education
- Access to learning platforms
- Participation in various well-being activities