Within just a few years, Fortuna has become an established brand among customers. We became a proud international Family of companies carrying Fortuna Entertainment Group from the first betting shop. We want to go further and be known as having the best tech departments offering our employees the usage of modern technologies and being part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of the whole of Prague. Every detail underlines the company's corporate culture and represents our values. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, and the building provides ideal conditions for everyday work. We all work as one team and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honor, and respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
We are currently looking for a Java Developer who can apply analytic thinking to solve problems and find pragmatic solution that will be a lasting value, is part of talented software team that works on mission-critical applications , able to communicate clearly and proactively and always actively seeking for improvements in existing technologies or processes.
- Providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing;
- Creation of well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Developing, implementing and maintaining Java based applications;
- Main focus in development of back-end microservice application;
- Dockerization of applications (OpenShift);
- Provide end-to-end technical support and problem resolution;
- Working in DevOps environment (you build it, you run it);
- Contribution towards decisions regarding future chosen technologies;
- Communicating autonomously regularly on complicated technical matters with other development teams.