Fortuna has become an established brand among customers within just a few years. We became a proud international Family of companies carrying Fortuna Entertainment Group from the first betting shop. We want to go further and be known for having the best tech departments offering our employees the usage of modern technologies, and being part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of Prague. Every detail underlines the company's corporate culture and represents our values. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, providing ideal conditions for everyday work. We all work as one team and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honor, and respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
We are looking for a methodical and results-driven Performance Test Engineer, to execute performance testing-related tasks on daily basis to ensure product quality in this area. As a Performance Test Engineer, you will be required to take responsibility for the E2E Performance area in order to provide product excellence prior to FEG business. The ideal candidate should have a passion for detecting and solving problems and an eagle-eye for detail along with the ability to see the overall picture. An excellent Performance Test Engineer has solid knowledge of software development, superb analytical skills, and an above-average ability to foresee technical problems regardless the requirements are functional or non-functional.
- Flag down potential performance issues during the development process;
- Provide technical assistance and advice to ensure smooth system performance;
- Design effective tests to check system performance and stability;
- Work actively with non-functional requirements for performance;
- Work with performance testing tools based on the company’s needs;
- Run tests to validate Load, Scalability, Stability, or Reliability standards;
- Analyze test results and provide appropriate solutions;
- Find the root cause of performance issues and suggest solutions;
- Oversee system performance lifecycle;
- Create performance reports for review;