Fortuna has become an established brand among customers within just a few years. We became a proud international Family of companies carrying Fortuna Entertainment Group from the first betting shop.
We want to go further and have the best tech departments offering our employees modern technologies and being part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of the whole of Prague. Every detail underlines the company's corporate culture and represents our values. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, and the building provides ideal conditions for everyday work.
We all work as one team and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honour, and respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
We are looking for a PPC Specialist to join our Marketing Acquisition team in Prague. As part of the digital marketing team, we mainly focus on the growth of our player base and maximizing the ROI through first-class digital marketing strategies across SEO, SEM, social media, programmatic, direct deals and affiliates.
We work closely with the group, local teams (Romania, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Croatia and Poland) and 3rd party agencies to ensure consolidated communication and a good user experience for our customers. Working in the Digital Marketing Team, you will be responsible for driving the acquisition of new online customers for one of our markets, focusing on SEM and social media strategies.
Last but not least, we are constantly monitoring the performance of our campaigns, keeping a dynamic environment where we learn from our mistakes and success stories and use the knowledge to improve the customer experience across all markets.
- Responsible for developing, executing, and continuously optimizing the monthly digital marketing acquisition plan and for the ongoing set up, maintenance, implementation, tracking, optimization and management of campaigns run in Google Ads, Facebook and other tools as requested
- Use the features of the tools mentioned above to implement campaigns targeting the acquisition landing pages or the website main pages to convert the visitors of these pages to registered customers and first-time depositors
- Work with various tools for the daily management of digital activities, such as task management, analytics, JIRA, basecamp
- Develop a close relationship with group brand and development teams, sending briefs for creative deliverables, such as banners, landing pages, and campaign websites and ensuring on-time delivery
- Work closely with the Business Insight team to develop analysis and reporting of campaigns performance and provide regular reporting to the broader business
- Monitor competitor promotional activity and ensure that key learnings are shared across the business