Within just a few years, Fortuna has become an established brand among customers. We became a proud international Family of companies carrying Fortuna Entertainment Group from the first betting shop. We want to go further and be known as having the best tech departments offering our employees the usage of modern technologies and being part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of the whole of Prague. Every detail underlines the company's corporate culture and represents our values. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, and the building provides ideal conditions for everyday work. We all work as one team and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honor, and respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
We are currently looking for a Group Process Analyst to join our team. You will be responsible for driving process improvement across the Group through proactive contribution to projects and other activities leading to improved efficiencies and unification, all with a key focus on finance related projects and processes.
- AS-IS process mapping and documentation (E2E processes)
- TO-BE processes design, optimization
- Impact analyses and detection of potential risks in processes
- Change management, i.e. implementation of new processes across company
- Methodology, creation of internal guidelines and policies, incl. event. templates and forms and revision process by impacted parties
- Introduction of new processes to stakeholders, incl. its approval, training of participants/users, introduction of their new roles and responsibilities
- Participation on implementation of cross-company projects
- Active support to Project manager and finance business owners upon delivery
- Successful delivery of projects and process improvements identified bringing increased efficiencies to the organization