Within just a few years, Fortuna has become an established brand among customers. We became a proud international Family of companies carrying Fortuna Entertainment Group from the first betting shop. We want to go further and be known as having the best tech departments offering our employees the usage of modern technologies and being part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of the whole of Prague. Every detail underlines the company's corporate culture and represents our values. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, and the building provides ideal conditions for everyday work. We all work as one team and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honor, and respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
As our project manager, your job will be to plan, monitor and manage internal resources allocated to the projects and coordinate people. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline. Basically, you will be responsible for project outcomes and for decisions taken within the project.
- Manage delivery of international finance related projects within Fortuna Group with the focus to complete the project goals in dedicated time, budget, scope and quality to satisfy project stakeholders
- Prepare and update project management plans and proactively manage the project tasks to meet the project milestones on time
- Lead cost estimating, contribute to business case, monitor and control project budgets, look for opportunities to minimize the project costs
- Manage internal customer acceptance of the solution and his expectations in line with agreed statement of work
- Close cooperation with other members of finance community to fully understand impacts and dependencies of projects under management as well as process personnel