Fortuna has become an established brand among customers within just a few years. We became a proud international Family of companies carrying Fortuna Entertainment Group from the first betting shop.
We want to go further and have the best tech departments offering our employees modern technologies and being part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of the whole of Prague. Every detail underlines the company's corporate culture and represents our values. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, and the building provides ideal conditions for everyday work.
We all work as one team and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honour, and respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
Our Marketing Department wants our customers to feel that Fortuna Entertainment Group gives the best value to them. One of them was to achieve it is to have the best promotions with"keep it stupid simple" mechanics. We want to leverage current capabilities and understand what we can improve. And we also want to develop new innovative promotions mechanics.
We believe we have a strong foundation in our Customer Life Cycle Management Hub and our core system, and we are looking for a strong promotions manager to drive the change in how we manage promotions across our brands.
- Take ownership of all aspects of promotions (calendar, measurement, mechanics)
- Work closely with Sportsbook team, Gaming team, Group Product, and Marketing teams; create and manage roadmap of promotions mechanics across all countries
- Review promotions performance across all channels together with both group and country teams regularly; Share results of promotions across all our brands/countries
- Be the go-to person for all promotions; drive new promotions mechanics development
- Work closely with the BI&Insight team and ensure all promotions are properly measured
- Maintain promotions calendar across all countries; ensure we have promotions planned 12 months minimum