Fortuna has become an established brand among customers within just a few years. We became a proud international Family of companies carrying Fortuna Entertainment Group from the first betting shop. We want to go further and have the best tech departments offering our employees modern technologies and being part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of the whole of Prague. Every detail underlines the company's corporate culture and represents our values. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, and the building provides ideal conditions for everyday work. We all work as one team and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honour, and respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
We are looking for an experienced candidate to join our digital marketing department for the Group Retention Manager position. We want someone with a proven track record in creating and growing CRM teams in a B2C online business, ideally in a matrix organisation. In this role, you will be responsible for redefining the retention strategy at FEG, leading, managing and potentially growing the Group retention function serving each country in which Fortuna operates and working with local marketing teams to improve retention effectiveness.
- Solid focus on marketing support for new product features, including preparation of the plan for the introduction and launch of marketing communication to the customers
- Define the strategy behind community and include loyalty as a core retention asset
- Work with in-country Marketing Managers to design and manage the marketing plan for all aspects of customer retention marketing
- Define the retention strategy for all parts of the customer lifecycle post initial customer registration to maximise the value generated from our customer base
- Work with BI Team to develop and implement the best data-driven CRM marketing and with the Customer Insight team to optimise CRM communication based on players' preferences and profiles
- Cooperate with key people in IT/Product/Marketing to deliver best-in-class retention communication and offer