Fortuna has become an established brand among customers within just a few years. We became a proud international Family of companies carrying Fortuna Entertainment Group from the first betting shop. We want to go further and have the best tech departments offering our employees modern technologies and being part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of the whole of Prague. Every detail underlines the company's corporate culture and represents our values. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, and the building provides ideal conditions for everyday work. We all work as one team and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honour, and respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
FEG has vast databases of clients across our markets and brands. At the same time, competition in our markets is growing and becoming more intense. Therefore, we must ensure that we successfully retain the players and keep them engaged. That is why we are looking for a new member who will help us with the retention of our customers. But not only retention. There is also massive work on reactivation and player journey optimisation. As a Group Retention Specialist, you will develop and implement highly personalised and customer-centric campaigns across all marketing communication channels for the sportsbook and gaming products.
- Create campaigns in the relevant system for all CRM activities according to monthly and quarterly plans, including email, site/mobile messaging, SMS marketing, loyalty programme and others as required
- Delivery of all CRM graphics and content for both promotions and campaigns
- Ensure all bonuses, codes, promotions and campaigns are delivered and correctly set up
- Make sure that content sign-off occurs on time (at least 24hrs before sending)
- Be up to date with new trends and developments across communications channels in e-commerce