Fortuna has become an established brand among customers within just a few years. We became a proud international Family of companies carrying Fortuna Entertainment Group from the first betting shop. We want to go further and have the best tech departments offering our employees modern technologies and being part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of the whole of Prague. Every detail underlines the company's corporate culture and represents our values. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, and the building provides ideal conditions for everyday work. We all work as one team and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honor, and respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
We are currently looking for a Group Senior Financial Controller who will be the right hand of the Head of the team providing proactive support around driving the team's activities in line with the current and future goals of the organization, helping the transformation within the areas of finance, accounting, controlling and taxes in line with the expected standard processes documented within RACI as well as TOM, both at the group level as well as within the individual locations.
- Supervision of finance functions within the organization including strong hands on approach, assisting with the set up, driving and regular evaluation of KPIs agreed within as well as in line with Group requirements and the overall direction
- Assistance with the integration of potential new entities consistently and in line with the Group reporting and process standards
- Further implementation and optimization of the processes across the finance community leading to higher efficiency and decrease of OPEX
- Assistance with the new projects (implementation of the group cost center structure, revised transfer pricing structure, RACI, new country reportings for the areas such as fraud, legal etc.)
- Overseeing full compliance with local legislations and regulations as well as policies and procedures established by the Group as it comes to the financials, taxes and payroll
- Further improvement of the consolidation system in order to accommodate new requirements
- Consolidation and presentation of the Group and individual countries results