Within just a few years, Fortuna has become an established brand among customers, and from the first betting shop, we became a proud international Family of companies carrying the name Fortuna Entertainment Group.
We want to go further and to be known as having the best tech departments offering our employees the use of modern technologies and being part of many exciting projects.
We all work as one team, and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honor, and respect for individual and cultural differences.
We're currently looking for a Senior Developer who can apply analytic thinking to problems and find pragmatic solutions. Our new colleague will be part of an international software team that works on mission-critical applications used in five different European countries.
- Provide expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Create well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Develop, implement and maintain Vue. js-based applications of the online betting system
- Contribution towards decisions regarding future chosen technologies.
- Understand and contribute to the technical solution from design to code and unit testing.
- Working with IT architects to specify the technical solution.
- Cooperation with other teams, product owners, scrum masters, and third-party vendors.
- Ensuring that the code developed by the team is high-quality
Tools we use:
- Jira, Confluence
- Git, Bitbucket
- SonarQube, Slack. Teams