Fortuna has become an established brand among customers within just a few years. We became a proud international Family of companies carrying the name Fortuna Entertainment Group from the first betting shop. We want to go further and be known as having the best tech departments offering our employees the usage of modern technologies, and being part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of the whole of Prague. Every detail underlines the company´s corporate culture and represents our values. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, and the building provides ideal conditions for everyday work. We all work as one team and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honour, and respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
The technology department at Fortuna Entertainment Group consists of many verticals, and one of them is the Core Services Department which focuses on platform delivery and player management. Currently, we are looking for a new Group QA Engineer who will be primarily responsible for managing the testing of 3rd party delivery mainly related to payment, registration, and regulatory areas. At the same time, you will take complete ownership of the quality of a project and proactively analyze risks so that these can be addressed and mitigated in time.
- Test case preparation for projects related mainly to payments, registration and regulatory areas
- Plan and execute functional test cases, including regression testing after 3rd party delivery when needed
- Identify options for test automation and plan development of automated test cases and help to automate test cases
- Manage defects and enforce ETA identification for such defects and their resolution according to ETA specified
- Bug prioritization and severity review with business or product owner
- Coordinate test analysis and test execution
- Create and periodically update test strategy/test plan according to project changes