Fortuna has become an established brand among customers within just a few years. We became a proud international Family of companies carrying Fortuna Entertainment Group from the first betting shop. We want to go further and be known for having the best tech departments offering our employees the usage of modern technologies and being part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of Prague. Every detail underlines the company's corporate culture and represents our values. We make every decision and measure every outcome based on our values. Therefore, we focus on keeping accountability, boldness, and customer-centricity at the heart of our philosophy. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, providing ideal conditions for everyday work. We all work as one team and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honour, and respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
We are looking for Group Treasury Specialist responsible for cash flow and liquidity market risk management related to the Group's financial activities. The core responsibilities of the treasury function are Management of Cash pooling circuits, Corporate financial management, Financial risk management and internal controls and the country's ́ treasury operations and supporting/directing local treasury personnel.
- Managing daily cash balances and concluding transactions on the financial markets
- Review Short and Middle term Country's ́cash flow forecasts, and assess them against realised cash flow
- Identify intragroup and external borrowing needs and funds available for daily operations and investments
- Increasing the efficiency in Foreign exchange, Interest rate and liquidity risk management
- Maintain banking relationships in the area of cash pooling, payments and access to banks ́ treasury sales desks
- Active contribution to the structuring and arrangement of the company ́s financing and re-financing
- Provide support for the company's board decision-making on financial issues