Fortuna has become an established brand among customers within just a few years. We became a proud international Family of companies carrying Fortuna Entertainment Group from the first betting shop. We want to go further and be known for having the best tech departments offering our employees the usage of modern technologies and being part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of Prague. Every detail underlines the company's corporate culture and represents our values. We make every decision and measure every outcome based on our values. Therefore, we focus on keeping accountability, boldness, and customer-centricity at the heart of our philosophy. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, providing ideal conditions for everyday work. We all work as one team and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honour, and respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
We are looking for an experienced Group Treasury Specialist to oversee cash flow and liquidity market risk management related to the financial activities of the Group. In this role, you will be responsible for managing cash pooling circuits, corporate financial management, financial risk management, and internal controls. You will also supervise the treasury operations of the country and provide guidance to local treasury personnel. To qualify for this position, you must have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in finance or accounting and have at least three years of experience in corporate treasury. You should be proficient in both Czech and English languages, understand financial derivatives, financial risk management principles, and bank account and cash pooling management. Additionally, you should have knowledge of local and cross-border payment processes and familiarity with financial transactions.
- Effectively managing daily cash balances and executing transactions in the financial markets.
- Reviewing Short and Middle-term Country's cash flow forecasts and evaluating them against actual cash flow.
- Identifying borrowing requirements within the Group and externally while ensuring sufficient funds are available for daily operations and investments.
- Enhancing efficiency in managing foreign exchange, Interest rate, and liquidity risk.
- Maintaining banking relationships concerning cash pooling, payments, and access to banks' treasury sales desks.
- Actively participating in the structuring and arrangement of the company's financing and re-financing endeavours.
- Providing valuable support for the company's board in financial decision-making processes.