Fortuna has become an established brand among customers within just a few years. We became a proud international Family of companies carrying Fortuna Entertainment Group from the first betting shop. We want to go further and be known for having the best tech departments offering our employees the usage of modern technologies, and being part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which views Prague. Every detail underlines the company's corporate culture and represents our values. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, providing ideal conditions for everyday work. We all work as one team and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honour, and respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
We are looking for a new UI/UX Designer who will create unique and consistent user experiences and innovative design for our flagship online products: mobile apps, mobile web and main website. You will work tightly with product managers to incorporate UX research findings and analyze and incorporate feedback from them.
- Conceptualize interactive solutions that are engaging and meet customer/product team business requirements
- Design graphic user interface elements and widgets
- Prepare complex user interfaces and designs
- Follow industry trends in human interfaces and UX
- Prepare requirements docs as well as support materials for development