Fortuna has become an established brand among customers within just a few years. We became a proud international Family of companies carrying Fortuna Entertainment Group from the first betting shop. We want to go further and be known for having the best tech departments offering our employees the usage of modern technologies and being part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of Prague. Every detail underlines the company's corporate culture and represents our values. We make every decision and measure every outcome based on our values. Therefore, we focus on keeping accountability, boldness, and customer-centricity at the heart of our philosophy. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, providing ideal conditions for everyday work. We all work as one team and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honour, and respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
We are looking for an experienced UX Researcher to join our Product Development department. Our main goal is to develop a customer-centric culture. In this role, you never stop and look behind the façade to discover users’ real motivations and drivers. You will cooperate with our Interaction Designers, Product Owners and Managers to promote the best practices in consumer research to create a complete understanding of opportunities to improve our products in all our markets.
- Conduct interviews and user testing with users
- Analyze user behaviour data
- Brief product owners, project managers, and UX/UI designers about research findings
- Organize and lead design workshops
- Prepare and execute research testing based on design materials
- Use a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods to apply to research questions
- Share research insights in creative ways to increase empathy
- Produce research insights that result in an impact