Fortuna has become an established brand among customers within just a few years. We became a proud international Family of companies carrying Fortuna Entertainment Group from the first betting shop. We want to go further and be known for having the best tech departments offering our employees the usage of modern technologies and being part of many exciting projects. Our new home is the remarkable Churchill II building, which has a view of Prague. Every detail underlines the company's corporate culture and represents our values. We make every decision and measure every outcome based on our values. Therefore, we focus on keeping accountability, boldness, and customer-centricity at the heart of our philosophy. The workplace layout is 100% ecological, providing ideal conditions for everyday work. We all work as one team and treat each other with respect, openness, a sense of honour, and respect for individual and cultural differences.
Do you want to be one of us?
We are looking for a Group Marketing Data Specialist, who will play a key role in this innovative and exciting journey. You will make sure all campaigns are properly measured and evaluated across all channels and customer life cycle. You will work closely with BI team and group + local marketing teams. You will monitor the performance and provide actionable insights, helping business teams make data-driven decisions.
- Own and drive various technology projects from ideation to production
- Develop and optimize landing pages & web templates using HTML, CSS/SCSS and JavaScrip
- Review code from your colleagues to ensure consistency and high quality
- Investigate new technological opportunities to improve the existing solutions and enable new features
- Collaborate with UX and UI teams to achieve the best results