You will be responsible for developing and executing the Online business strategy to drive both short-term and long-term commercial success and market share growth.
You will cooperate closely with other departments and functions to influence the Group's online strategy and plans as well as ensure the execution of the online strategy in the local markets.
You will focus on all commercial aspects of the online business including customer value proposition, pricing strategy, product positioning, commercial calendar and delivery of online revenue and online EBITDA targets.
- You will actively work with Leadership Team members and Country Manager to implement strategic business plans which maximize online customer growth.
- You will create a data-led and insight-driven commercial approach that leads to the development of a detailed understanding of customer behaviors, growth drivers, and market dynamics.
- You will design and implement online marketing strategies across all digital platforms
- You will develop customer-led strategies, commercial planning, and go-to-market plans.
- You will organize the preparation and execution of online Products, Projects, CRM and Marketing strategies to ensure a fully functioning system and processes delivering best-in-class online customer experience and online channel growth.
- You will work closely with Customer Operations leads to ensure customer feedback is incorporated in key customer related decisions re Marketing and Product priorities.
- You will monitor the competitive landscape and identify business opportunities by analyzing key drivers and trends.
- You will monitor and evaluate product performance to enhance customer experience.
- You will establish an efficient organization that focuses on customer satisfaction and operational performance at all levels.
- You will cooperate closely with Group functions to influence the Group's online strategy and plans and develop an online strategy and plans for the local market.