Head of Talent Acquisition
This role is a key post supporting the growth of our business. Covering locations such as Ireland, the UK, Portugal, Czech, Romania, with other locations being added periodically.
You would be responsible for: Employer Branding, Recruiting to support the timely development of our teams, Onboarding new employees, supporting Total Reward, alongside other projects that implement up to date HR practices and to support your own personal growth.
The role is based in ireland, however we operate a hybrid working model. Some travel may be needed from time to time for events, training or executive interviews.
What will be your key responsibilities:
· Drive the employee brand on campus, online, and with professional networks.
· Manager the internal promotion process for internal recruitment and support succession planning programs.
· Own the recruitment policy and support this with training.
· Make the best use of our tools for Recruitment, Offer management and Onboarding.
· Engage with department leads to support workforce planning as we expand into new locations.
· Help set up new markets when we expand (compensation & benefits models, contract conditions, etc.)
· Engage in initiatives that support the development of new HR tools, owning those that link to your areas of responsibility, or which support your own personal development.
· Support the coordination of the annual salary review to guide managers in their assessments.
· Support managers with competency reviews, providing them with guidance on the use of our internal tools.
· From time to time act as a mentor or guide for managers and employees with general HR advice and support.
What experience should you have:
· Strong experience in multi-level recruitment and use of tools/channels.
· Able to work independently (leading a small team) and collaborate with colleagues to ensure we provide a great experience to our people.
· Experience in researching and implementing new tools.
· Effectively able to build relationships with stakeholders
· Support cross-functional teamwork
· Learn, challenge and have fun!