HR SSC Manager
We are looking for an experienced, driven, and committed HR SSC Manager EMEA who will oversee all aspects of HR SSC Operations and lead the team of HR professionals within the new Global Business Centre in Trnava.
MARELLI is a progressive, open-minded and truly global partner who inspires you to go further.
MARELLI brings together two successful global automotive manufacturers from Italy (Magnetti Marelli) and Japan (Calsonic Kansei), with a world-leading reputation for innovation and manufacturing excellence.
We are building strategic business centers in 3 global locations - all after a successful merger of 2 great automotive brands.
What will be your key responsibilities:
YOUR role as the new HR SSC Manager is strategic as well as people-oriented:
YOU will manage, develop and coach a highly responsive and service-oriented team of 8-15 HR specialists and report directly to HR SSC Director.
YOU will be responsible for fostering a work environment of engaged team members that collaborate with each other and ensure that team members fully understand and utilize the tools and processes.
You are expected to be an active role model and champion for the organization's core values, behavioral expectations, organizational policies, and procedures, including confidentiality and data privacy
Your daily routine will include the following activities:
- Consult HR leadership by providing an HR Operations perspective on service center related activities
- Build and manage an active partnership with the HR stakeholders across the EMEA region, manage vendor relations and performance
- Manage overall and day-to-day operations in the service center, always with a strong focus on customer service
- Identify opportunities for process or customer experience improvement
- Monitor the performance of systems and staff and prepare performance reports
- Implement a continuous process improvement framework and champions related initiatives in order to improve process effectiveness and efficiency
- Track metrics and drive consistent service delivery by establishing a quality system in line with HRSSC standards.
- Lead or participate in HR sponsored special projects or initiatives pertaining to service delivery
What experience should you have:
- University Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant
- minimum 2-3 years of Operations or HR experience in a Shared Services Operating Model is required, as well as supervisory level experience is a must
- You are oriented on data and metrics and you are able to translate how metrics indicate performance
- You have strong leadership skills and you are able to develop effective working relationships with internal and external customers as well as motivate your team members
- You give high attention to detail with demonstrated project management and process improvement skills, previous expertise in transition management will be an advantage
- You feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment and you can meet changing business needs and priorities
- Working knowledge of HRIS and payroll systems required, Success Factors experience is considered as an advantage
What do you get in return:
Financial and non-financial benefits will be discussed during the interview process.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. The actual salary is likely to be higher based on skills, knowledge, and experience. We value each and every employee who joins Marelli, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.